Lifestyle Hotel Mátra****superior - Mátraháza
City: Mátraháza - Green belt
Address: H-3233 Mátraháza, Arany János út 12.
ATTENTION! The hotel is a non-smoking accommodation. Smoking is forbidden in the rooms, on their balconies and in the common areas too.
Accommodation: 114 comfortable and well-equipped rooms and suites (apartments) await the guests. They are equipped with air-conditioning, bathroom with shower cabin or bathtube and with bathrobe, hairdryer, LCD TV with media player function (via USB port), telefon, minibar, luggage rack, laptop-size safe and free WiFi internet access.
- Standard room (94): They are double rooms with an area of 25-30 sqm. They have no place for an extra bed, but on request we can put a cot in some of the rooms. We have 68 standard rooms with shower cabin, 22 of them has a bathroom with bathtub and 28 of them has a balcony. 24 rooms are interconnected (22 standard and 2 standard junior suite) and 4 rooms are specially designed for disabled guests.
- Junior suite (15): It has an area of 32-38 sqm and it consists of one living room with sofa (160x190 cm) and one bedroom. It’s suitable for maximum 2 adults and 2 children aged under 14 years old. These suites are located on the groundfloor and on the 1., 2. and 3. floors. 13 of them have a balcony and 2 of them are interconnected rooms. So they are also suitable to accommodate large families and group of friends.
- Family suite (2): They have an area of 57 sqm. It consists of one living room with a sofa (160x190 cm), two bedrooms and two bathrooms (one with shower cabin, the other one with bathtub). They can host up to 4 adults and 2 children aged under 14 years old. They’re located on the 2. floor of the hotel and have a panorama terrace.
- Lifestyle suite (3): They have an area of 47-52 sqm. They consist of a living room, a bedroom, and a large-size terrace with sunbeds and comfortable furniture. They have no place for an optional extra bed but on request we can provide a cot. The Lifestyle suites are located on the 3. floor of the hotel from where there is an amazing view over the surrounding landscape and the hills and the valleys of the Mátra.
During your travelling you don’t have to leave your pet (small size dog, cat, max. 25 kg) at home because Lifestyle Hotel Mátra****superior is a pet-friendly accommodation and they can also stay in the standard rooms of the owner, who takes responsability for any damage caused by them. Please let us know your pet’s arrival in advance!
Wellness, recreation, relaxation: The Mátra climate, the 710 meter high above the sea level and the pure clean air have a beneficial effect on the organism and they provide a perfect venue for the relaxation of your body and your soul.
The two-level wellness department of 1200 sqm (including the Amethyst Spa) provides the following services (open every day from 7:00 a.m. to 21:00 p.m.): 2 indoor experience pools, 120 cm deep (26-28°C) with panorama winndows. One of them has an area of 60 sqm and it has 2 built-in jacuzzi. The other one has an area of 40 sqm with 3 jacuzzi and a whirpool. The sauna world has 4 different saunas: Finnish sauna for 12-15 people (80-100°C), a biosauna for 6 people(50-60°C), an infrasauna for 6 people (40-50°C) and an aromatic chamber (40°C). A steam chamber and an ice well are also at the disposal of those who wishing for relaxation. You can sunbathe on a smaller terrace with a view over the forests or on a larger sunbathing terrace. You can get tanned in our solarium in the colder periods.
The wellness department can be visited by only guests aged above 18 years old between 7:00 a.m and 9:00 a.m providing the possibility of the „silence bath”.
A separate naturist wellness department (2 experience showers, Finnish sauna and a naturist area with sunbeds) is at the disposal of the fan of the traditional naturist sauna (only above 18 years old). In the private wellness department you can experience the beneficial effect of the traditional Turkish Spa, the pampering Hammam treatment with oilive oil then you can relax in private relax room and enjoy your tea or eat some fruits.
You can get holistic facial and body treatments, and different massages in the treatment room with the capacity of 1 or 2 persons where we use qualifield Hungarian products.
If you wish for active relaxation, a fitness room equipped with cardio machines and survielled by sport animator and a bowling camp with 2 courts and 4 lanes. From spring to autumn you can ride a bike or go trekking on the tourist routes of the evirons. In the winter months you can ski or snow slide on the most snowiest camps of the country.
Small Kid (Kis Gida) Playing Room: In order to the parents enjoy the services of the spa-wellness department, a qualified nursery teacher look after the kids from Monday-Thursday from10:00 a.m.-14:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 10:00-16:00, Sunday from 9:00-12:00. Upon request the babysitting is also available beyond the regular opening hours for extra charge.
Gastronomy and wine concepts: You can taste the favourite dishes of the traditional gastronomy and master pieces of the Palóc cuisine beside the dish creations of the new lifestlye cuisine in the Aragonit restaurant of the hotel (max. capacity 220 people). Our chefs prepare the particular dishes matching to the special wines by using fresh products and ingredients. Our waiters help you to choose the wine that suits your meal better.
In the morning you can choose from the hot and cold dish offer of the open-air kitchen ’s food island, vegetarian offer, fresh pasteries, scones and fruites. You can choose from our a la carte menu in the lunch time and on every Sunday you can get a light Sunday Brunch. In case of full-board we provide the lunch from a menu which has narrower selection. In the evening you can also have an a’la carte dinner or if you require half-or full-board you can consume a 4- course-dinner or buffet dinner depending on the occupancy (above 15 people). During the day you can relax in the Pirit bar and taste coffe specialities or soft or alcholic drinks.
Event facilities: The 4 conference halls of the Lifestyle Hotel Mátra, located only 1-hour way from Budapest (90 km), can be ideal venues of company and family events up to 415 people. Our largest conference hall has natural lightening and it can host maximum 210 people in theatre-style. Our three smaller conference rooms with terrace have a capacity of 40, 60 and 95 people. The last one can be divided by mobile walls into three parts (30-30-35 people) which can operate as a section room. Every room is air-conditioned and equipped with modern technical devices. We recommend our playing card room for smaller meetings.
Parking: Our guests can park in the own parking lot of the hotel for free of charge (max 120 cars + 5 buses).
|Prices in Forint
except holiday periods
|On weekends||On weekdays|
|Standard double for 1 pers.||40.500,- Ft||35.500,- Ft|
|Standard double for 2 pers.||50.500,- Ft||45.500,- Ft|
|Extra charge for balcony or terrace||3.000,- Ft||3.000,- Ft|
|Junior suite 1 pers.||45.500,- Ft||40.500,- Ft|
|Junior suite 2 pers.||55.500,- Ft||50.500,- Ft|
|92.500,- Ft||84.500,- Ft|
|Lifestyle suite 1-2 pers.||110.000,- Ft||90.000,- Ft|
|Extra bed in Suite||17.000,- Ft||15.000,- Ft|
|5.500,- Ft||5.500,- Ft|
|6.000,- Ft||6.000,- Ft|
The given accommodation price includes half board (buffet breakfast + dinner), the welcome drink at the arrival, the use of the AMETHYST SPA (7:00-22:00) and the bathrobe.
The local tourist tax is 440,- HUF/person/night and has to be paid by guets from the age of 18.
Children reductions (in one room with 2 adults):
- - Under 4 years the accomodation, the half and the full board meals are free of charge.
- - The standard double rooms and the Lifestyle suites of the hotel has no extra bed facilities but upon request we can provide free baby cot under 4 years.
- - Between 4-6 years in junior and family suite the 25% of the price of the extra bed and the half and the full board meals have to be paid.
- - Between 6-14 years in junior and family suite the 50% of the price of the extra bed and the half and the full board meals have to be paid.
- - For children over the age of 14 in junior and family suite the full prices have to be paid.
To guarantee the booking the hotel ask 50% deposit which you can pay with bank or credit card or by bank transfer. In case of reservation made within 24 hours prior to arrival you will pay the the total price at arrival at the reception desk of the hotel.
- - Cancellation must be in writing, by either e-mail or fax.
- - In case of individual booking penalty free cancellation is 3 days prior to arrival until 2 p.m, local time. In case of later cancellation or no show the pre-paid deposit will be the penalty,, so it's no refundable.
- - Special cancellation policy is used in case of booking of 3 or more rooms, booking for more than 7 nights, and for special periods, long feast periods/weekends (15. March, Easter, 1. May, Whitsun, 20. Aug, 23. Okt, All saint's day, Christmas, New Year’s, etc.).